Friday, May 18, 2007

Goodbye Babbett


Oh finally, back to blogging! Had a few computer issues here for a few days...but no worries. We made it to Idaho, and my it is hot here! The past two days it has been in the 90s...but apparently this weekend it's supposed to be "cold" (72). Sounds pretty comfortable to me. Steve has been in Vegas these past couple of days interviewing for a clerkship (everyone cross their fingers...we really want this one!), so E and I have just been hanging out...although he's not very much fun since he has a bit of a cold. Either that or he's teething...but I've been using the teething excuse for 2 months now...so who really knows? Other than being sick I think he likes it here. He has slept pretty well and they have a dog that he likes (sorry Steve). I was worried it would take him a long time to adjust, but maybe he was way past ready for some new scenery.


Anyway, I don't have a lot to say; just wanted to check in. And, I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one am sincerely going to miss Babbett running through the streets of Stars Hollow, screaming at the top of her raspy lungs...that's my favorite.

4 comments:

Ilene said...

It's good to know you are safe and sound! Good luck with Steve's interview. Eugene seems a bit less shiny without you :)

We missed you and Liz on Tuesday. We were pretty pathetic- teary eyes and everything.

I'm going to miss Paris, Emily, and Michel (sp?). The brats are always my favorite. Oh, I am sad just thinking about it.

Alifinale said...

We missed you Emily! I loved when at the end Babbet yelled "Hey Lorilei, want to make a Maury sandwich" Ah Babbet.

My fingers are crossed and you are in my prayers that Vegas job will pan out. Glad to hear Boise isn't treating you too bad though!

Anonymous Voter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Babette Schmabette. What was up with her house? Remember how it was built for little people? I am soo going to miss this show!