Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random Pics

February was a big reading month for Easton at school. He had to read every day and he earned ice cream scoops which helped him earn a Dairy Queen gift card. I'm pretty proud of my little reader, he does a great job.
E is on a soccer team with some of his friends. I thought it would be his best chance to actually have fun and play, and he has been doing great! Well, great at not crying and for the most part, playing the game as best he can (which isn't very well because he has no clue what he's doing). He stays on the field and runs around chasing the ball, which is way better than crying or shooting people with lasers. This is what Carly likes to do while he is playing soccer. I'm kind of cursing the people who taught her "ashies (ashies? ASHIES?!?!)"...I think it was nursery...
We're getting ready for summer around here! Carly loves to admire her toes. And so do I, they are a million times cuter than mine that's for sure.

10 comments:

Courtenay Beth said...

I LOOOVE THOSE TOESIES!!! SO cute! Love the pics Em, so so cute! Ashies? CAYUTE!!! Awesome little reader! Cute soccer player too!

Alifinale said...

As long as there is another kid to play with, I love Ashies! So cute. Love the toes. And bravo for Easton in soccer. Not crying is a HUGE feat (at least for my little soccer player).

Aimee said...

I love love love these pictures! I just want to eat those little toes and I'm so proud of Easton, he is getting too big!

Jill said...

Easton did some reading for me in Utah. I was way impressed! Glad he's liking soccer too.

That pic of Carly with her friend is too adorable. And love those painted toes!

Jenni said...

Watching Easton starting to make all of these accomplishments is so so sweet. It's making me cry.I am so proud of him! He looks so grown up!!

And I love when carly plays Ashies :) :) SOOOO CUTE!! She's so beautiful. I'm so glad you posted this stuff. These are the things I need to know when I'm not there!!!

LOVEEEE the toes!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Cute toes! We are SO ready for summer over here... or at least some sunny days that are actually WARM! Good job to Easton with the reading and soccer. :) We haven't attempted any more sports since the swim lessons were a flop.

Christi said...

That first picture is cute! I love that they are all playing soccer together, and of course love the toes!

Carol and Bruce said...

Such adorable pictures, they are growing up too fast. I knew Easton would come along in the sports department, I believe in letting them take their time. You will be watching games for MANY years to come.

I have secretly disliked ashies for many years but the kids love it so yes, if there are friends to play with, it's great.

The toes are so cute! She is going to be your little social butterfly. Thanks for the pictures, I love and miss them.

Megan and Greg said...

Cute toes and cute pictures! It was funny to hear about Easton's soccer playing. It reminded me of you and all your sports. That was your thing. I never played sports. It's funny being on THIS side and now it's our kids playing.

Kara said...

This was the age that Nathan and Easton used to do "ashes"! I was JUST watching the videos of them last night. Makes me want to cry, seriously! They have been the cutest little buds for about 3 years now and they are just as adorable now as they were then. I love it! And I'm so glad he's liking soccer. You need to get me a copy of his schedule so we can try to make it to a game.