Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ivy's Big Day

 Here's our girl on her blessing day. It was so fun having both sets of grandparents and Aimee and Tyce with us. It's not exactly convenient for our family to get here so we really appreciated that they made the long trips to come. It was a great day.

 Here we are getting the cutie ready for her dress. Carly loves to help with her bath. I love this picture of her grandmas helping with her dress too.

 The whole gang! Thanks Kara for taking this picture and for spending the day with us! I'm sad I forgot to get a picture with your family, but we love you!

  
Sleepy heads. 

We're so happy to have our little Ivy Reese as part of our family. She's so fun to have around!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Awe- I love this post!! Especially the grandma's getting her dressed in white- PRECIOUS!!
I'm glad we got to come and share that special day with you guys and your family. We just love you all too!

Carol and Bruce said...

I love this post! I'm glad you caught the picture of the Lani and I dressing her, I love it. That was such a special Day! The sleepy head picture is awesome! Love you and miss you and am so glad we were able to make that trip.

Carol and Bruce said...

I love this post! I'm glad you caught the picture of the Lani and I dressing her, I love it. That was such a special Day! The sleepy head picture is awesome! Love you and miss you and am so glad we were able to make that trip.

Megan and Greg said...

Oh man, I just love that middle name Reese. I just like it a lot. Great pics. She's such a cutie already! Love the sleepy pics too. Oh I miss you!

Christi said...

Yay! I have been waiting for this post!!! You captured such good memories of this day. They were all such great pictures. I love Ivy!!

Jenni said...

I could look at pictures of your children all day. Seriously. They are so beautiful and I adore them so much. Ivy looks so perfect in her dress and I love her bow :) You look totally amazing and I am just too sad that I wasn't there. I love you IVY!!!!